Saturday, May 16, 2009

thatsnotmynamex

thatsnotmynamex

unfollowfriday:


Look, you seem like a nice person and all, but you are very childish.
I do not care to scroll through your millions of pages of Twilight, The Olsen Twins, and other random celebrities/fangirl things. It drives me insane.
It also pisses me off when you complain about your fucking tumblarity. No one cares that it went down. The whole thing is stupid and I think it’s lame that you care so much. You post so much all the time and everyone knows it’s to get your tumblarity higher, which is kind of pathetic and lame.
I am not saying any of these things to be mean, because for all I know, you might be a cool person.
But on the internet you kind of suck.

‘I am not saying any of these things to be mean’
No you seem real nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment