Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm on Tumblr on my phone.

laceandhoney:



It’s kind of annoying. I don’t think I will be doing it very often. It’s really slow and actually does that thing that it does on computers sometimes, where you write something and the words lag or whatever. My phone never does that on the internet usually, but oh well. Also, I kind of wanted to apologise for my posts today. There weren’t many, and what was posted was kind of crap, not going to lie to you.


And on another note, I really want to watch Angels and Demons but I just put the disc in my laptop and it restarted. Cool, not. I have to say Sony Vaio laptops shit me up the wall. Actually, I think most technology is like boys. Can’t live with it/them, can’t live without it/them. I think they both work in the literal sense too.


This post is really lame and it reminds me of when I used to post Myspace bulletins. I actually really hope no one is still reading this. I actually hope no one reads my long text posts ever. They’re kind of random and have the tendency to go on and on, violating all Maxims. Mostly relevance and quantity haha.



I sometimes wonder if people actually read the longer posts but just so you know, I read this! haha. And I agree 100% with what you said about technology and boys!


I want to watch Angels and Demons too!

No comments:

Post a Comment