Friday, October 9, 2009

Laura baaaabbyyyyy

thatsnotmynamex:



zebrastripes:



thatsnotmynamex:



zebrastripes:



thatsnotmynamex:



zebrastripes:



thatsnotmynamex:


who are you wasting your credit on? do tell Auntie Dandeeee :-) xxxxxxxxx

one of my bestfriends :(


on another note! are you going to that collectormania thing with shannen doherty? :)



How much is it?



Early Bird Programme at £10 (for all ages)
Standard Adult Programme at £5



whats the date? cause if it is a saturday I won’t be able to go but otherwise I think I could manage it, but a train to london is quite expensive. I wanna see Shannen!!!



I’m booking tickets on megabus…there only about £5 each way! and its on a saturday and sunday. but I don’t think they’ve confirmed which day she’ll be there yet.



Do you know how many freaking hours it takes on that god damn bus? x



4 hours? I think after a whole day on the plane I can manage that! haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment